Get Involved. Make a difference. Be a volunteer.
Volunteers - our greatest asset
PMI Finland is an organization without paid staff, entirely dependent on volunteers! We conduct hundreds of exciting and educational activities around our country every year.
Without our volunteers this would be impossible. As a volunteer, you contribute with your time, your skills and your networking. In exchange, you become part of the development of project competence in Finland, earn PDUs and get the opportunity to build your professional network. You do not have to be a certified project manager to be a volunteer; it is enough to be a member of the Finland Chapter.
To Join PMI Finland Volunteers write to: email@example.com
Several ways to get involved as a volunteer
Are you extra passionate about learning, HR or marketing? As a volunteer in PMI, you get the opportunity to lead a topic that you are passionate about, contribute to our project network and develop your leadership.
Marketing & Communication
Develop and maintain the PMI Finland brand and profile
Proactively support and promote professional development and application, implementation and use of PMI standards
Increase knowledge about PMI certifications in Finland
Support and promote membership problems and proactively develop membership value
Support and promote volunteer issues, volunteers and the development of volunteer value
Conference covering aspects of project management
Develop and maintain the PMI Finland website and IT management
Local Working Groups
Geographically divided into 3 cities: Helsinki, Tampere and Vaasa. Organize seminars, webinars and workshops for these localities.
What are the benefits of being a volunteer in PMI?
- Develop your career and make you a better project manager. By networking and connecting with other professionals, you can further develop and become even better in your role at work and become more attractive in the labour market.
- Share and contribute through your knowledge and your experience in project management in its broad sense.
- Personal development as you enhance your leadership.
- Gives you greater insight into the associations.
- Possibility to get involved with PMIma both nationally and / or internationally.
- Try out new roles not required of you in working life.
- Collect PDUs
Do you think that project management will be an increasingly integrated and central part of multiple organizations in the future? Then you are in the right place. Join in and influence the project work of the future!