- This event has passed.
Webinar – Benefits Realisation
July 13, 2020 @ 13:00 - 14:00
For decades, project managers were trained to focus on the creation of the deliverables defined in the project’s requirements and where success was measured in terms of time, cost, and scope. Today, success is being measured by benefits realisation, business value achieved, and strategic business alignment. Companies must now have a better understanding of business benefits and value, how these terms are integrated into project management practices, and update their methodologies and frameworks accordingly. Some frameworks, such as Agile and Scrum, appear to do a better job identifying, tracking and reporting business benefits, value and strategic alignment than traditional “waterfall” project management practices.
After attending this webinar, you will be able to:
· Understand how the landscape of project management is changing and the role that benefits realization and value management have in the changes
· Explain what companies need to do to make better decisions about the benefits and value expected on projects
· Describe the new types of business metrics needed to track benefits and business value
· Identify new definitions of project success and failure
· Create a system whereby the business value of projects can be measured
Live Q&A included.
Date and time: July 13th at 13.00-14.00 EET
Date and time: July 13th at 20.30-21.30 EET