Online BRT: Life Coaching and its usage in Project Management
October 27 @ 09:00 - 10:30Free
Topic: Life Coaching and its usage in Project Management
PMI Finland Chapter has the pleasure to invite you to our October BRT: Life Coaching and its usage in Project Management with Graham Honeywill.
During this interactive session Graham is going to introduce the audience to Life Coaching with its processes and tools. We will then, discuss how those could be used by the session participants in their own project context and brainstorm together how to move them into practical actions.
Graham Honeywill, is a Life Coach: a transformation coach, career coach, business mentor and facilitator with over 45 years’ experience in corporate life, participating, leading and steering in major change initiatives, often involving technology-driven transformation.
He also has over 5 years experience as a life coach, delivering life coaching services across countries and continents.
“We look forward to seeing you!”
- RSVP first!
- The event will be held online via Google Meet.To join by phone only, dial ) (FI)+358 9 85691411 and enter this PIN: 932 891 832#
To view more phone numbers, click this link.
- Enjoy your healthy/delighting breakfast with us. ☕️
- Put on your good vibes gear ☀️, open your camera 🤳 & microphone 🎙 and actively participate. ☝️
- Connect among attendees. 🤝 We will stay extra time after the session for it.
- Have an amazingly productive day! 😎✨
Notes: The event is free of charge and is mainly targeted for project enthusiasts and professionals.
At the moment, we are not recording this online event.