- This event has passed.
My Data 2019. Rebuilding trust – for human- centered data economy
September 25, 2019 @ 08:00 - September 27, 2019 @ 17:00
10% DISCOUNT CODE (MyDataPMI) FOR PMI FINLAND COMMUNITY
MyData 2019 conference is the flagship event of the MyData movement and will
attract some 800-1000 participants from around the world. The aim of MyData is to
harness the power of personal data in ways that benefit individuals, fuel
innovative business and help create a more equal society. The MyData 2019
conference is an associated event of Finland’s EU Presidency.
If you work with issues such as personal data, data-driven innovations, data
protection, data ethics, GDPR, decentralized identity, blockchain, smart cities,
personal AI and other issues related to personal data management and data
economy, the MyData 2019 conference is an event not to be missed!
Who is coming?
The MyData community and conference bring together the perspectives of
business, legal, tech and society. We connect businesses, public sector, academia
and civil society to accelerate change towards more equitable data sharing.
MyData conference attendees include up to 1000 people who are:
● Policymakers and policyshapers
● CDOs, CIOs, CTOs, CPOs
● Business development, digital transformation and data economy experts
● Legal experts and data protection officers
● Data enthusiasts, designers, early adopters & learners
● Privacy and data protection advocates
What is there for you?
● Three days of interactive sessions, networking opportunities and inspiration
that will contribute to rebuilding trust for a human-centred data economy.
● Opportunity to make professional connections, inspire and get inspired!
What about the programme?
Three days of action-oriented programme includes:
● Eye-opening keynotes and over 40+ sessions in 10 tracks
● Presentations from organisations like UNICEF, World Bank, EU Commission,
Microsoft, Mozilla, Fujitsu, IBM, CNIL, European Investment Bank
● Total of 100+ speakers, presenting in the following tracks:
○ Human-Centered Digital Identity
○ Data Economy & Ecosystems
○ Value for People
○ Make It Happen
○ My AI
● Demo lounge and partner exhibition
● Opening Day events with EU Commission (NGI Forum) and workshop
sessions organized by IEEE, UNICEF and others
● Plenty of opportunities for networking and social programme
About MyData Global
The MyData 2019 conference is organised by the international MyData Global
nonprofit, headquartered in Finland. MyData Global’s mission is to empower
individuals by improving their right to self-determination regarding their personal
data. This is the paradigm shift outlined in the MyData Declaration .
Since its founding in October 2018, MyData Global has over 600 members, including
over 80 organisations, from over 40 countries on six continents. MyData Global was
awarded by the EU Commission as one of the most impactful European initiatives
shaping a new culture around Next-Generation Internet, for “Data as a human right”.
Tickets and contacts
Buy tickets and learn more: www.mydata2019.org
Tickets for larger groups: email@example.com
MyData 2019: Karolina Mackiewicz, firstname.lastname@example.org
MyData Global: Teemu Ropponen, email@example.com