Course – Virtual Agile Teams
Through April 30, 2020, free-registration is being made available for this course (regularly USD 850).
Agile teams are a must in this world of intense competition, market demands, and changing expectations. Global virtual teaming has become a necessity as organisations become increasingly distributed, with suppliers and clients actively engaged in joint projects.
Agile teams now work across geographical, organisational, and cultural boundaries to deliver solutions and services to global users. Distance and differences may amplify the effect of issues and factors, that is relatively straightforward for co-located Agile teams.
This course provides practical concepts and techniques that participants can start using immediately with their virtual Agile teams. The goal of the course is to enable you to successfully execute your preferred Agile or Scrum methods in a virtual project team environment.
Previous knowledge of the generic Agile methods, and Scrum, in particular, are required.
At the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Explain the characteristics of a virtual team and how they differ from a collocated team.
- Build an effective virtual Agile team using a Team Charter approach.
- Develop Release Plans, including prioritizing user stories, with a virtual Agile Team.
- Construct a Sprint plan, including effective user story estimates, virtually.
- Execute a Sprint, including essential Agile or Scrum ceremonies, virtually.
- Conduct effective virtual meetings in an environment supportive of Agile and Scrum methods