Each year the Annual General Meeting (AGM) elects new members of the PMI Finland Board of Directors. Like in the past the election will be conducted electronically prior to the AGM, based on the nominations received. 4 Positions are open for election this year
As a board member you can influence the transformation of PM Profession and helping developement of a local like minded community by shaping the activities and directions of this Chapter. As a board member, you will have the opportunity to:
• Network with local leaders and companies
• Enhance your project management and leadership skills
• Earn PDUs (5 PDUs from the board membership per each year)
• Actively influence the direction the Chapter is taking
• Help your project management colleagues with your service
• Have fun and enjoy giving back to the profession The Board meets regularly once a month and participates in special activities as needed. Please, consider that as an elected Board member you are in for a 2 years commitment (2020/2021).
Eligibility requires Chapter and PMI membership in good standing during the election period and the period you’ll serve in the Board.
The election will take place by the end of January and the new Board members will be announced during the next Annual General Meeting during the first quarter of 2020.
If you are interested in joining the Board, please submit a short biography and a statement describing why you want to join (max 300 words). We also ask you to attach a picture if possible to be used in the electronic voting.
Send your application to secretary(at)pmifinland.org no later than Saturday 21th, December 2019 13:00 CET.