This year, PMP Study Group is organized by PMI Poland Chapter, PMI Finland Chapter and PMI Norway Chapter. As for now, we are searching for volunteers to act as remote lecturers for PMBOK 6th edition topics and of course participants to attend the PMP Study Group. Online sessions will be organized as follows*:
PM Framework (PMBOK 1-3)
Project Integration Management (PMBOK 4)
Project Scope Management (PMBOK 5)
Project Time Management (PMBOK 6)
Project Cost Management (PMBOK 7)
Project Quality Management (PMBOK 8)
Project Human Resource Management (PMBOK 9)
Project Communications Management (PMBOK 10)
Project Risk Management (PMBOK 11)
Project Procurement Management (PMBOK 12)
Project Stakeholder Management (PMBOK 13)
Ethics & Professional Code of Conduct
* Schedule may be changed due to Lecturer availability.
– PMP, more recent certification preferred.
You may apply for one or several sessions and will be rewarded with PDUs accordingly.
Expected from Lecturer:
– Prepare and run the online session scheduled for about 2 hours each (including Q&A).
You may apply via PMI VRMS site.
APPLY BEFORE January, 28th
– Chapter members and non-members welcome
– free for Chapter Members
– paid 20 EUR for non Members (for the whole course!)
When interested – contact the PM Study Group coordinators