Each year the Annual General Meeting (AGM) elects new members of the PMI Finland Board of Directors. Like in the past the election will be conducted electronically prior to the AGM, based on the nominations received. 3 Positions are open for election this year. If you are interested in making a difference to the development of PM Profession, by becoming a board member, you will be able to personally help shaping the activities and directions of this Chapter. As a board member, you will have the opportunity to:
• Network with leaders in the profession
• Enhance your project management and leadership skills
• Earn PDUs (5 PDUs from the board membership per each year)
• Actively influence the direction the Chapter is taking
• Help your project management colleagues with your service
• Have fun and enjoy giving back to the profession
The election will take place in December and the new Board members will be announced during the next Annual General Meeting during first quarter of 2019.
If you are interested to join the Board, please contact us for more information of application process no later than December 8th, 2018.