The Hamdan Bin Mohammed Award for Innovation in Project Management was launched in 2015 under the patronage of H.H. Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and Chairman of the Dubai Executive Council, with the aim to encourage and promote the innovation culture in the project management Field. It includes 4 categories celebrating individuals, teams, organizations and academia, and offers 8 awards recognizing the successes of participants with cash prizes totaling $710,000.
Winners are flown to Dubai to accept their award(s) during the annual Dubai International Project Management Forum held this year on 8-11 DEC 2018. This is certainly one of the most prestigious PM events in the world.
Here is the link to the 2018 site for this year’s Awards and the Application Forms: http://www.hbmaipm.com/
It is very important to note that Applications are due 31 JULY 2018.
Categories and Award values:
- The Innovative Idea in Project Management Award (USD $100,000.00)
- The Innovative Idea in Program Management Award (USD $150,000.00)
- The Innovative Idea in Portfolio Management Award (USD $200,000.00)
- The Innovative Project Manager Award (USD $50,000.00)
- The Innovative PMO Manager Award (USD $50,000.00)
- The Innovative Project Team Award (USD $80,000.00)
- Research in Innovative Project Management Practices Award (USD $40,000.00)
- Innovative us of Project Management Practices – Academic Category ( USD $40,000.00)