Visiting address for Nordea Campus at Helsinki: Nordea Campus-Vallila, Aleksis Kiven Katu 7, FI-00500 Helsinki (Reception).
Our host is Petri Kopsa(Nordea), and the event you’ll be attending is “The BRT event of PMI”
How to park your car:
- Visitors parking are arranged at Satamaradankatu 6(Parking is attached with st1 gas station) Please follow the map in pictures.
- When driving into parking area you can be asked name of the our host: Nordea (Petri Kopsa)
- The parking boom is operated through the gate telephone from 8.00 -16.30 and it opens automatically when you drive out. There is a walkway to the reception between Satamaradankatu 3 and 5.
How to get there by public transport (from airport):
- Take the P-train from Airport and get off at Pasila (travel time 25 min)
- At Pasila take the tram no. 9, direction towards Länsi-terminaali, and get off at Fleminginkatu stop.
- From Fleminginkatu stop it is only a 5 minutes walk to Nordea Campus.
- Alternatively, take bus 615 (Dept. from terminal 1) from the Airport to Nordea Campus, Vallila. Bus tickets are available from the ticket machines at the bus stop.
- Get off at ‘Vallilan kirjasto‘. It takes 8 minutes to walk. See the map.