Benefits of being the chapter member
The main objective of PMI Finland is to help you maintain your credentials through continuous learning and expand your network locally. By joining PMI Finland chapter you will be able to:
- Meet Your Peers – Make valuable connections with professionals across a variety of industries at every career level that could lead to your next job.
- Attend Local Events – Connect in-person with over 400 like-minded peers at live events or educational seminars and even collaborate to create and share content, tools, and resources. Earn free PDUs from exclusive local events (AGM, monthly breakfast roundtable, and other events on various PM topics)
- Share Ideas, Find Solutions – Share business challenges and receive suggestions and solutions in a collaborative environment. We have a bi-monthly BRT idea-sharing meetup in Helsinki.
- Prepare for the PMI exam – Join study group to prepare you for the exam (available in both Finnish and English)
- Earn free PDUs from exclusive webinars if you are located outside of Helsinki Area
- Volunteer – to earn PDUs, make a contribution to the PM profession both regionally and globally
To join PMI Finland: http://marketplace.pmi.org/Pages/ProductDetail.aspx?GMProduct=00100128800
And of course you get in addition all regular PMI.org perks:
- Online access to business and project management books and articles
- Project management tools and templates
- Access to a library of webinars addressing project management trends, best practices, how-to-guides, and much more
- Quality publications to keep you informed (PM Network®, PMI Today®, Project Management Journal® , e-Newsletters )