PMI Night: Certified Information
October 24 @ 16:30 - 19:00Free
PMI Finland introduces a new type of event – ‘PMI Night’. This is an evening event, focusing on a certain topic.
We proudly announce our first ever PMI Night: 24.10.2017 ‘Certified Information’. In this event we’ll be looking into the certifications PMI offers.
What is the benefit of being certified? What if… I’m already a PMP – is there something more? What if… PMP might be too early for me? What if… I’m more interested in Agile than traditional models?
In this two hour special event we introduce several PMI certifications; “what / why / how” – presented by people who took this extra step to acquire the certificate. The event offers great place for discussions and networking as well.
PMI-ACP: Clara Forsskåhl
PgMP: Tuire Sivula
PMI-SP: Kannan Balaram
PMP: Ania Ciuba
- 16.30 Coffees and networking
- 17.00 – 19.00 PMI Night – ‘Certified Information’
- Preferably using the RSVP feature
- Registration closes two working days before the event
- All late registration, cancellations and other comments: please send mail to email@example.com
… and what about the ‘Night’? Well, after great evening you never know – networking may continue in more free format :=)