LWT ‘How to enable successful projects and meaningful work’
December 14 @ 16:30 - 19:00Free
PMI Finland goes back to basics – we’ll be running our ‘Learning and Working Together’ (LWT) events this autumn simulating a project life-cycle. From Initiation to Closing, as defined in PMBOK process groups. In addition to the Learning element of each event, the Working element will apply the skills into Chapter projects – mainly the Conference 2018 project.
This event looks at PM skills and competencies from a “non-technical” point of view. Our speaker is Kati Järvi from Talent Vectia. She will speak about ‘How to enable successful projects and meaningful work’.
Kati Järvi consults and coaches companies, associations, and public sector organizations on growth, innovation, and leadership development. Prior to joining Talent Vectia, Kati spent several years in academia studying organizations and management – she still continues to actively publish both in academic and managerial forums. The topic she is most curious and passionate about today is that of self-managing organizations and meaningful work.
- 16.30 Coffees and networking
- 17.00 Learning: ‘How to enable successful projects and meaningful work’, Kati Järvi, Talent Vectia
- 18.00 Working: Volunteering for the Chapter – working on the current topics; mainly with the Conference 2018 project – or any other relevant volunteering topic
- Preferably using the RSVP feature
- Registration closes two working days before the event
- All late registration, cancellations and other comments: please send mail to email@example.com