- This event has passed.
LWT ‘Monitoring and Controlling’ – “Assuring High Performance”
November 29 @ 16:30 - 19:00Free
PMI Finland goes back to basics – we’ll be running our ‘Learning and Working Together’ (LWT) events this autumn simulating a project life-cycle.
From Initiation to Closing, as defined in PMBOK process groups. In addition to the Learning element of each event, the Working element will apply the skills into Chapter projects – mainly the Conference 2018 project.
Our speakers for the topic: Jouko Vaskimo, Business Manager at Digia PLC
and Mia Pesonen, Director at Digia Plc
- 16.30 Coffees and networking
- 17.00 Learning: Presentation 30 min + discussion 30 min on the evenings topic
- 18.00 Working: Volunteering for the Chapter – working on the current topics; mainly with the Conference 2018 project – or any other relevant volunteering topic
- Preferably using the RSVP feature
- Registration closes two working days before the event
- All late registration, cancellations and other comments: please send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org