- This event has passed.
LWT ‘Executing’ – “The Management in the Future and the Critical Skills – a.k.a. What Can I Do Today to Prepare Myself?”
November 7 @ 16:30 - 19:00Free
PMI Finland goes back to basics – we’ll be running our ‘Learning and Working Together’ (LWT) events this autumn simulating a project life-cycle.
From Initiation to Closing, as defined in PMBOK process groups. In addition to the Learning element of each event, the Working element will apply the skills into Chapter projects – mainly the Conference 2018 project.
Our speaker today is Satu M Palosaari, currently the Interim CEO of Heureka Overseas Productions. She will speak with a title ‘The Management in the Future and the Critical Skills – a.k.a. What Can I Do Today to Prepare Myself?‘
- 16.30 Coffees and networking
- 17.00 Learning: Presentation 30 min + discussion 30 min on the evenings topic
- 18.00 Working: Volunteering for the Chapter – working on the current topics; mainly with the Conference 2018 project – or any other relevant volunteering topic
- Preferably using the RSVP feature
- Registration closes two working days before the event
- All late registration, cancellations and other comments: please send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org