During the last several years our BRT events have been hosted and sponsored by IBM – a big Thank You for the support!
For the rest of the year 2017 we have a new sponsor for our BRTs. Nordea will provide the facilities in Vallila, Aleksis Kiven Katu 7, 00500 Helsinki. In one of the sessions we’ll also hear more about Nordea in project management and agile world.
How to get there? See instructions
Welcome Nordea and thank you already in advance!
Visiting address for Nordea Campus at Helsinki: Nordea Campus-Vallila, Aleksis Kiven Katu 7, FI-00500 Helsinki (Reception).
Our host is Petri Kopsa(Nordea), and the event you’ll be attending is “The BRT event of PMI”
How to park your car:
- Visitors parking are arranged at Satamaradankatu 6(Parking is attached with st1 gas station) Please follow the map in pictures.
- When driving into parking area you can be asked name of the our host: Nordea (Petri Kopsa)
- The parking boom is operated through the gate telephone from 8.00 -16.30 and it opens automatically when you drive out. There is a walkway to the reception between Satamaradankatu 3 and 5.
How to get there by public transport (from airport):
- Take the P-train from Airport and get off at Pasila (travel time 25 min)
- At Pasila take the tram no. 9, direction towards Länsi-terminaali, and get off at Fleminginkatu stop.
- From Fleminginkatu stop it is only a 5 minutes walk to Nordea Campus.
- Alternatively, take bus 615 (Dept. from terminal 1) from the Airport to Nordea Campus, Vallila. Bus tickets are available from the ticket machines at the bus stop.
- Get off at ‘Vallilan kirjasto‘. It takes 8 minutes to walk. See the map.
While enjoying your summer.. please notice we have started publishing the autumn Helsinki BRTs.
The dates for autumn BRTs are: 18.8.2017, 15.9.2017, 20.10.2017, 17.11.2017, 15.12.2017.
You can register as soon as the BRT is announced and registration is open. What about starting with waste reduction in August?
Wishing You All a Wonderful Summer Time
PMI Finland Chapter Board
There will be two BRTs on Friday 16th June, one in Helsinki, one in Vaasa.
We generally organise events on different days, enabling as many members as possible to join. This time we had to organise both Helsinki and Vaasa BRTs on 16th as we wish to have one more event in both places before summer and timing forced us to use same date.
So, as there are now two choices, expecting lot’s of participants to join these BRTs 🙂
Pre-registration is open.. with “old price” 130 eur only for anyone: click here