During the last several years our BRT events have been hosted and sponsored by IBM – a big Thank You for the support!
For the rest of the year 2017 we have a new sponsor for our BRTs. Nordea will provide the facilities in Vallila, Aleksis Kiven Katu 7, 00500 Helsinki. In one of the sessions we’ll also hear more about Nordea in project management and agile world.
How to get there? See instructions
Welcome Nordea and thank you already in advance!
Visiting address for Nordea Campus at Helsinki: Nordea Campus, Vallila, Aleksis Kiven Katu 7, FI-00500 Helsinki (Reception).
Our host is Petri Kopsa, and the event you’ll be attending is “The BRT event of PMI”.
How to park your car:
- Customers’ and visitor’ parking is arranged at Satamaradankatu (for navigators: Satamaradankatu 6) free of charge. – When you see the st1 gas station, you are close.
- When driving in to parking area you can be asked name of the host and event you are attending.
- The boom is operated through the gate telephone from 8.00 am to 4.30 pm and it opens automatically when driving out. There is a walkway to the reception between Satamaradankatu 3 and 5.
How to get there by public transport (from airport):
- Catch the P-train from Helsinki Vantaa Airport to Pasila. Journey time 25 minutes
- At Pasila change to the tram number 9, direction Länsiterminaali, and get off at Fleminginkatu stop.
- From Fleminginkatu stop it is only a 5 minutes walk to Nordea Campus. See the map.
- Alternatively, take bus 615 from the Helsinki-Vantaa airport to Nordea Campus, Vallila. Departure from terminal 1. Tickets are available from the ticket machines at the bus stop.
- Get off at ‘Vallilan kirjasto‘. It takes 8 minutes to walk. See the map.
While enjoying your summer.. please notice we have started publishing the autumn Helsinki BRTs.
The dates for autumn BRTs are: 18.8.2017, 15.9.2017, 20.10.2017, 17.11.2017, 15.12.2017.
You can register as soon as the BRT is announced and registration is open. What about starting with waste reduction in August?
Wishing You All a Wonderful Summer Time
PMI Finland Chapter Board
Pre-registration is open.. with “old price” 130 eur only for anyone: click here
PMI Chapter Finland Annual Conference 10 MAY 2017
You are wellcome to hear what Jaakko Eskola (CEO of Wärtsilä), Carl Haglund (CEO of Kaidi), Tuomo Haukkovaara (Vice president of IBM Nordic) and Jane Morgan (IIL Senior Consultant & Coach) and other speakers have to say about “The Changes” in the business environment, in our project world and about Change in ourselves. We will look at the change through the lenses of project management from different perspectives:
- What does change mean for you as a project manager and what does it mean to your company?
- Are you ready for a change and can you recognize it?
- How does the digitalization influence your business, the working culture and you as a project manager?
- How to start loving change?
See and read more about the Conference, Program and Speakers on Conference web pages.
.. or why not immediately get your early bird benefit and buy a ticket now.