Visiting address for Nordea Campus at Helsinki: Nordea Campus, Vallila, Aleksis Kiven Katu 7, FI-00500 Helsinki (Reception).
Our host is Petri Kopsa, and the event you’ll be attending is “The BRT event of PMI”.
How to park your car:
- Customers’ and visitor’ parking is arranged at Satamaradankatu (for navigators: Satamaradankatu 6) free of charge. – When you see the st1 gas station, you are close.
- When driving in to parking area you can be asked name of the host and event you are attending.
- The boom is operated through the gate telephone from 8.00 am to 4.30 pm and it opens automatically when driving out. There is a walkway to the reception between Satamaradankatu 3 and 5.
How to get there by public transport (from airport):
- Catch the P-train from Helsinki Vantaa Airport to Pasila. Journey time 25 minutes
- At Pasila change to the tram number 9, direction Länsiterminaali, and get off at Fleminginkatu stop.
- From Fleminginkatu stop it is only a 5 minutes walk to Nordea Campus. See the map.
- Alternatively, take bus 615 from the Helsinki-Vantaa airport to Nordea Campus, Vallila. Departure from terminal 1. Tickets are available from the ticket machines at the bus stop.
- Get off at ‘Vallilan kirjasto‘. It takes 8 minutes to walk. See the map.