We are happy to announce five team leads in the Conference 2017 project group.
We welcome all other volunteers on board as well. Conference project kick-off is 27.10.2016 – you are welcome to the ‘LWT event’ even if you have not been registered as a volunteer. Any comments are also welcome.
Heikki Hartikainen, Conference 2017 project manager
Team responsibilities and team leads are:
Program, Maija Väisänen
- Definition of conference theme, formulation of desired topics, and recruitment of speakers.
- Communication with speakers before, during and after the event.
Feeding Marketing with information.
Marketing, Anne Soininen
- Marketing plan creation and marketing activities.
- Marketing channels include conference web pages, newsletters, limited amount of (paid) advertising, social media channels, etc.
- Content of marketing is coordinated with the Program team.
Sponsors, Paul Klunko
- Sponsor package update.
- Target sponsor list creation, sponsorship sales, negotiations and contracts.
- All communication with sponsors before, during and after the event.
Financials, Lutful Mandson
- Financial plan and budget creation and follow-up.
- “Financials” include: budget creation, follow-up and reporting, web shop (holvi) maintenance, invoicing, payments.
- Content for web shop is coordinated with Marketing and Sales teams.
Facilities, Peter Waenerberg
- Selection and contracting of the venue.
- Planning and performing all the on-site activities during the event.
- ‘Sales’ is strongly supported by Marketing, which produces content to channels like conference web pages, newsletters, limited amount of (paid) advertising, social media channels.
- Sales team defines the target audience, including various types of companies and individuals (“PMI members”, “project managers”, “students”, etc).
- Sales team plans how to reach out to target audience with mail, phone, visits, etc and performs sales activities.
- Sales team is also responsible of the communication with attendants before and after the conference.