Success of our PMI Finland Conference 2017 is in your hands.
The Conference is organized totally by volunteers like you and me.
Volunteering – in addition to making the Conference really coming alive – gives you opportunity to join a team and network with peers, earn PDUs (something you need if you are certified PMP or have any other PMI certification), perhaps learn something new, .. and enjoy seeing real results from your activities.
Now we are seeking the following people:
- Team lead for Program (ID 8223)
- Team lead for Marketing (ID 8226)
- Team lead for Financials (ID 8229)
- Team lead for Sales (ID 8228)
- Team lead for Facilities (ID 8230)
- Team members for all teams mentioned above (IDs 8231, 8232, 8234, 8235, 8238)
For team lead positions we are asking the applications by 17.10.2016, for team member positions by 31.10.2016. Note: we will be recruiting more volunteers later, so don’t panic if you miss the deadline :=)
How to apply?
We’d like to promote using of PMI’s official tool, VRMS https://vrms.pmi.org/ (Volunteer Relationship Management System). So, the preferred way to apply is:
- Log in VRMS https://vrms.pmi.org/ with your PMI credentials
- Search for the position: you can use directly the ID above as a ‘search term’ OR you can use ‘Coordinator last name’ = Hartikainen OR you select ‘Chapters’ = Finland Chapter’ and ‘search term’ = Conference. (So, this is also a short training on VRMS for you :=)
- Send your application in VRMS
The other options – if you are busy or for any reason don’t want / can’t use VRMS – just send an email: mailto:email@example.com OR call +358 400 610 016. These other options can also be used by non-members who don’t have access to PMI systems.
You are warmly welcomed to apply for a position AND tell about this opportunity to your friends and colleagues in project management – even if they are not PMI members.